There are situations when you feel anxious. Such cases usually arrive when exams are nearby and you don’t know how to control your thoughts. During this usually, you lose touch with the present, worry more about the future, and your mind will be full of ideas like how it will work ?? How will I Manage ?? And as such. During this process, the body tends to secret stress hormones which are sometimes very tough to handle, especially for the students who appear for the competitive exams. Following are some of the exercises which can help to control your stress so you can feel normal, just like a learning management system control all the process of online classes and help the class to run smoothly
Exercise That Can Control Stress
- Try to do yoga as it can help much to control thoughts like meditation. It binds you to focus more, and you will feel much better.
- Whenever you feel anxious, try to drink ample water. Water is necessary as it can help relax the body and make you feel normal.
- Whenever you feel that now it’s enough, you can’t go much; try to take a break of 10-15 minutes, take a nap or listen to songs. Bring your mind into a relaxing phase.
- Try to devote your morning or evening time to do exercises.
- Whenever you think you can’t control your thoughts or your mind is full of tension, try to take a round walk or walk outside your room and talk to yourself. That will help you to calm down and focus more.
Mental exercise – in this exercise, you must stop thinking about anything and try to do any of the things mentioned below.
- Try to look around your room and recall everything which you see.
- Singing any song you love or remember but have to sing in your mind sounds funny, but it can cool you down.
- You can think of your favorite dish and try to recall everything it has and how it tastes.
- Count down from 100 to 1.
Activities to bring back your sense and to feel it –
- First of all, sit on an exceptionally comfortable chair and look around. You can see your room now in detail, study about it like the color of your room, patterns of your floor, fan moving or ceiling, etc. Just five things which you can see in minutes to detail. It can give the best exercises for your eyes, or you can also watch your favorite educator-recorded lectures with the help of online portals that are equipped with software like ERP and LMS. Here LMS stands for learning management system, and ERP full form is Enterprise resource planning.
- Visualize things you can touch like your bed, laptop, and notes cloth, just four things you can touch and feel their texture.
- Try to listen to the things you can hear like the crimping of birds, neighbors playing, etc.
- Try to notice things you can smell, be it flowers or deodorant.
- Lastly, take a fruit or chocolate, taste it, and eat it slowly, enjoying every bite.
Above was a 5-4-3-2-1 exercise of all the sense organs present, which can make your sense organ back to the present.
Exercise of the body
- First of all, sit on the floor and try to do parayanam. Take a deep breath, inhale and exhale deeply.
- Stand on the floor barefoot and put all your weight on the toes. Curl and uncurl your toes several times.
- Stamp your feet several times on the ground and feel the sensation in the feet as they contact the ground.
- Clench your fists and release them as if you are releasing all your worries and tension.
- After doing these exercises, you will feel relaxed and energetic, and your body will also feel good.
Those mentioned above are some exercises that help the students feel normal, and they can easily tackle the pressure of exams and make the results awesome with flying colors.